Does your child have a hard time with simple tasks?
Many kids do, and it's ok. Every child develops differently. However, there are ways to change that in a fun and simple fashion. Find a toy that challenges your little one to think outside the box. They will embrace challenges and go through the educational system with ease.
A limited number of moves for unlimited learning!
- Helps fine motor skills, improves focus, and develops logical reasoning
- Reduces anxiety, agitation, discomfort, and restlessness in children
- Keeps your child engaged and motivated to learn for hours
- Develops independence, patience, attention span, self-discipline
Finding a solution can take time. And it's a good thing!
There's no need to hurry those little brains. Unconsciously, they will train patience and focus, preparing themselves for school's endless classes. It will also give you time to finish that book you've been neglecting or... Join them! Play and spend some quality time together!
Gift them with something other than video games!
We know it's what kids want. It'll make you their favorite aunt, but deep inside, you know it's bad for them. This is a way to introduce them to something different. It's guaranteed fun but has no wrong sides to it. They will love you much more for it once they're older.
How to Play?
Parents can randomly pick a piece of color card, kids should move the color on the board according to the color card.
- Develop and strengthen visual and spatial perception skills. It also helps kids with color recognition.
- Preschoolers could learn addition and subtraction by playing with the buttons on the board like playing abacus.
- A smooth surface does not scratch children's fingers, ensuring your lovely children's safety. There are 1 wooden maze frame, a One-minute timing funnel, and 18 pieces of Color Cards.
- Game Objective: - Match the color buttons on the frame with the colored dots on the cards
- Color Recognition: - Help toddlers to develop a sense of colors.
- Hand-eye Coordination: - Move back and forth the button, enhance fine motor skills and hands-on skills.
- Problem Solve Skills: - Player has to move backward the button in order to move forward; great for logical thinking and problem-solving skills training
- Safe and durable: - Toys are made with environmentally friendly materials, which are safe, and non-toxic.
Wooden Storage Box x 1
Double Side Cards x 10